Introducing Scimitar’s high-quality custom recycled running singlets. Ideal for running clubs, company nonprofit events, nonprofits, and college sports teams.
Our custom recycled running singlets are known for their Qwick-Dri™ wicking fabric that is designed to keep you cool and dry all year round. All of our products are fully customizable and are printed using a no-fade sublimation process which allows for perfect color matching.
We also offer add-ons such as mesh side panels, fluorescent paneling, and reflective piping to create a jersey that is unique to your needs. The Qwick-Dri™ moisture-wicking fibers absorb perspiration as you move, and help to maintain optimal comfort for your entire run.
- Lightweight 140gsm Qwick-Dri moisture-wicking fabric for long-lasting comfort.
- Protection against harsh UV rays with SPF 30+ technology.
- Sustainable options such as vegan-friendly inks.
- No-fade sublimation printing for optimal logo placement and Pantone color matching.
- Mesh side panels available for additional ventilation.
- Sizing from child XS up to adult 6X.
To get a quote for your customized recycled running singlets, call us at 507-381-4389 to discuss or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our sales experts would be happy to help you design the best customized recycled running singlets out there.