Non-Profit Running T-Shirts
Scimitar’s award-winning custom running t-shirts are designed with non-profits in mind.
Our custom running t-shirts are one of our core products, preferred by non-profits around the world. With lightweight, Qwick-Dri fabric and the option to fully customize with all-over sublimation print, they’re the perfect choice for all your next big event.
- Side panels (self fabric).
- Flatlock stitching.
- Reflective seam & tab options.
- Internal back neck moon.
- Recycled fabric.
- Elite option available.
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Fluoresecent print available.
- Long sleeved option available.
- Standard back or racer-back available.
- 140gsm smooth polyester available.
- 80gsm lightweight mesh alternative available.
Scimitar is the go-to supplier of sublimation printed custom running shirts for non-profit’s running events all around the world.Made with our Qwick-Dri moisture-wicking fabric, our shirts work overtime to keep you cool and dry during all your events. These running shirts are also fully customizable with the help of our fade-free sublimation printing process, you can display your organization’s logo and sponsors with guaranteed perfect color matching. The high-quality fabric provides premium comfort for your workout, competition, or charity event. They are also available in 100% recycled polyester.
- Fade-free sublimation printing for a truly limitless all-over print.
- Designed for comfort in the most demanding scenarios.
- Made with a 140gsm lightweight polyester.
- Lightweight, Qwick-Dri™ moisture-wicking technology.
- Available in 100% recycled polyester.
- UPF 30+ technology & vegan friendly inks.