Scimitar is the go-to supplier of sublimation printed custom running shirts for non-profit’s running events all around the world.
Made with our Qwick-Dri moisture-wicking fabric, our shirts work overtime to keep you cool and dry during all your events. These running shirts are also fully customizable with the help of our fade-free sublimation printing process, you can display your organization’s logo and sponsors with guaranteed perfect color matching. The high-quality fabric provides premium comfort for your workout, competition, or charity event. They are also available in 100% recycled polyester. Key Features:
- Fade-free sublimation printing for a truly limitless all-over print.
- Designed for comfort in the most demanding scenarios.
- Made with a 140gsm lightweight polyester.
- Lightweight, Qwick-Dri™ moisture-wicking technology.
- Available in 100% recycled polyester.
- UPF 30+ technology & vegan friendly inks.
For more info or to get a quote for your custom, non-profit running t-shirts call us at 507-381-4389
to discuss or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our sales experts would be happy to help you design the best custom non-profit cycling jerseys for your organization.