Non-Profit Running Singlets
Scimitar is your go-to supplier of custom non-profit running singlets.
Our custom running singlets for non-profits are designed to be the highest quality available in custom sportswear. We’ve developed our singlets to be innovative, making them the singlet of choice for thousands of running clubs, non-profits, and events all over the world. Discover the Scimitar balance of comfort, endurance, and design.
- Side panels (self fabric).
- Flatlock stitching.
- Reflective seam & tab options/
- Internal back neck moon.
- Recycled fabric.
- Elite option available.
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Fluorescent print available.
- Standard back or racer-back available.
- 140gsm smooth polyester available.
- 80gsm lightweight mesh alternative available.
Scimitar is your go-to for high-quality custom running singlets for your next charity event.Our custom running singlets for non-profits are known for their Qwick-Dri™ wicking fabric that is designed to keep you cool and dry all year round. All of our products are fully customizable and are printed using a no-fade sublimation process which allows for perfect color matching. We also offer add-ons such as mesh side panels, fluorescent paneling, and reflective piping to create a jersey that is unique to your needs. The Qwick-Dri™ moisture-wicking fibers absorb perspiration as you move, and help to maintain optimal comfort for your entire run.
- Lightweight 140gsm Qwick-Dri moisture-wicking fabric for long-lasting comfort.
- Mesh side panels available for additional ventilation.
- No-fade sublimation printing for optimal logo placement and Pantone color matching.
- Sustainable options such as vegan-friendly inks and 100% recycled polyester.
- Protection against harsh UV rays with SPF 30+ technology .