Non-Profit Cycling Shorts
Nonprofit cycling shorts that are designed to keep you comfortable all day.Our cycling shorts are made with premium polyester and a chamois pad to ensure maximum comfort and durability during long events and fundraisers. Available in men’s and women’s sizing.
- Reflective seam options.
- Reflective tab options.
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Hem band option 1: Double layer self fabric.
- Hem band option 2: Single layer with elastic & gripper.
If you need durable and well-designed cycle shorts for your next non-profit fundraiser, look no further.As one of the leading suppliers of custom cycling gear to non-profits around the world, we know a thing or two about designing the perfect cycling shorts. Our custom non-profit cycling shorts are made with a high-quality Italian TMF chamois pad for the optimal moisture-wicking ability, that absorbs perspiration, breathes effectively and has long-lasting antibacterial power. With a premium stretch, fit and high-quality, no-fade sublimation printing, these shorts ensure you have access to your full range of motion and stand the test of time.
- 240gsm 83% polyester/17% elastane.
- Outer leg panels can be fully sublimated.
- Crotch panels are in dyed fabric (black or navy).
- Elastic waistband.
- TMF branded chamois pad.
- Flatlock stitched seams for added comfort.