Non-Profit Cycling Jerseys
Scimitar is the top sportswear choice for non-profit charity events because of our high-quality custom cycling jerseys.Our custom cycling jerseys are used by cycling clubs, non-profits, and corporate events because of their superior comfort and customization options. Now available in 100% recycled polyester. We’ve worked with non-profit organizations such as WWF, Pedalling for Parkinsons and City Mental Health Alliance.
- Side panels (self fabric).
- Reflective seam & tab options.
- Silicone gripper on sleeve edge.
- Recycled fabric.
- Elite option available.
- Long sleeved & sleeveless options available.
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Fluorescent print available.
- Full length, 1/4 or 3/4 zip options available.
Get the perfect gear for your fundraisers with custom cycling jerseys for your non-profit from Scimitar.Scimitar is the perfect partner for your non-profit because we have premium non-profit cycling jerseys that exceed expectations. You will work with our dedicated Account Managers to craft your order and design your jerseys to your exact needs. Scimitar has worked with non-profits and charities around the world to deliver orders big and small. Whether you need 10 jerseys or 10,000, we are the company for you and we guarantee on-time delivery, no matter what. With our all-over sublimation print, you can customize your jerseys to your exact brand guidelines and colors. We also regulate all of our manufacturing facilities to ensure we adhere to the strictest ethical and environmental policies.
- High-quality, no-fade sublimation printing process with Pantone color matching.
- Three back pockets with a zipped valuables pocket.
- 140gsm aerolite 100% polyester.
- Hem gripper for optimal fit & support.
- Available in 100% recycled polyester.
- UPF 30+ technology & vegan-friendly inks.