Non-Profit Cotton Feel T-Shirts
Scimitar’s custom cotton feel running t-shirts are soft, comfy, fully sublimated and perfect for non-profit events.Our non-profit cotton feel t-shirts are the perfect balance between a comfortable fit, moisture wicking technology, and complete branding flexibility with as many colors as required. They include options such as mesh side panels, collars, and different sleeve lengths, depending on your needs.
- Side panels (self fabric).
- Flatlock stitching.
- Reflective seam & tab options.
- Internal back neck moon.
- Recycled fabric.
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Sleeves (crew, raglan, capped & sleeveless) options.
- Collar (round or v-neck).
Scimitar is the go-to supplier of sublimation printed custom cotton-feel shirts for non-profit charity events all over the world.Our cotton-feel shirts are designed to look and feel like cotton, allowing them to transition seamlessly from the event to social hour. These cotton-feel shirts for non-profits are also fully customizable with the help of our fade-free sublimation printing process, you can display your organization’s logo and sponsors with guaranteed perfect color matching. The high-quality, cotton-feel fabric provides premium comfort during your event. They are also available in 100% recycled polyester. Ideal for staff, volunteers, and participants alike.
- Fade-free sublimation printing for a truly limitless all-over print.
- Made with a 140gsm lightweight polyester.
- Full sublimation print, with as many colors as required at no extra charge.
- Lightweight, Qwick-Dri™ moisture-wicking technology.